Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dallas Mavs?

So, I started becoming a Mavs fan about 5 years ago. I can't say I'm on of those fans that watch EVERY game. . . I just like 'em. Up until 4 days ago I had a poster of Dirk, Howard, and Jet Terry hanging on our kitchen door. I got VERY upset at goofy Josh Howard talking on ESPN about his fun times with Marijuana. Great. Thanks for the example you are setting Howard!
I'm also upset that Avery is gone. I like his charisma and drive. I will miss seeing his enthusiasm on the sidelines. Oh Well.
Will was watching one of the playoff games with us and he asked when football is coming.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Tony loves football. It's a funny thing. We start stinking at football and this house gets excited about Mavs season. We start stinking at basketball and we get excited about Cowboys playing in the Fall!
So, I'm once again a little sad for the Dallas Mavs. Hopefully, next season will be amazing. (Steve Nash come back!)

0 comments: