Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sum, Sum, Summertime

Brooke is now 4 months old. She will be 5 months old on Sunday. So, yes she is still 4 months old. She will still be 4 months old on Saturday. All the way up until 11:09 on Sunday morning. I wish I could make each day longer and slow time. I'm just loving my lil' baby and she is growing right before my very eyes.
Will is such a great boy. He has really been enjoying the backyard. His favorite toy is the water hose. He is also quite the runner. He loves to run, run, run around our house nonstop. I don't know where he gets all that energy!!!! I laugh the whole time while he is running because I think his 3 year old legs are just so cute. I tell him he is cute and he says,
"No Mom, I'm not cute, I'm fast."
Will got to eat a 4th of July doughnut. I couldn't resist it and I knew it would make his day extra special. I think he ran extra fast that day. Wonder why????
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

LOVE the pictures! Saw you at church on Sunday, wish we could have said hi but I'm so glad that you got to come by and see the boys!
I can't believe they are getting so big! ADORABLE!!

How did you do the photo collages? Thanks!

da momma said...

hey! how do you do that square picture thingy? cool!
fun to see you today!

Sydney said...

She is a doll baby! (so is Will) So great to see you all- maybe when it isn't 107' anymore we will see you around the neighborhood again!

Rachel said...

i don't want time to go so fast either!!! it's so hard!!! your babies are precious!!! we need to hang out again soon!!!

Suzanne said...

I love the pics Holly!! I LOVE the picture of Tony kissing Brooke's neck (adorable!!!), Will laying on Brooke (the center pic), and you, Katy and Brooke. You look so beautiful!!! All of the pictures are of course perfect!!! It was so great seeing you this past weekend...I posted about it and put the video on it - hilarious!!!

Leilanni said...

I'm with the other gals - how do you do the photo collage??

Such sweet pix! Cannot believe how much W and B have already grown and changed . . .tell them they are not allowed to grow anymore until we come back. :-)

Love you!!

Andrea said...

Hi Holly! I've had your blog on my reader forever but hadn't seen any new posts since just after Brooke was born . . . then clicked the link from Tanya's blog and you had four or five posts that I'd never seen! Needless to say, I deleted and resubscribed to your blog so I hopefully won't miss anything else!

Are you reading these comments? Your adoring fans (including me!) want to know how you do the photo collage in Picasa! I used Picasa for a while, then just went back to using the Blogger feature for uploading pictures. But those collages are cool! And such sweet subjects, too!!

Holly said...

So, friends! I will let you in on my big secret! Download Picasa, choose the pictures you want, and click on collage. Picasa will go through your hard drive and sort your pictures by date. Super awesome and way too easy!!!!! Can't take much credit.