Wednesday, February 11, 2009

enjoying every minute!


Hello Friends! Long time, no blog!
All is well and very busy! My baby has only 3 more weeks before she turns one year old! I can't believe this year has gone by so very fast! I think it goes by so much faster with the second kiddo.
I actually had my camera while the kiddos were playing in the front lawn. Brookie was leaning on me as we were watching big brother pretend to be a brave, brave police officer! She let go of my shoulder, stood all on her own, and took 2 baby steps! My heart jumped out of my chest! Will was thrilled too! Being the good big bro that he is, he instantly ran over and braced Brooke so she would not fall.
Funny thing, to me Brooke looks mighty tiny to be walking. She is a petite little thing. I tell her she is just too BIG to be this LITTLE!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you sweeties out there!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

da momma said...

ooooooooooo YAY! thats so fun! Great moment capturing momma!! Miss yall
whit

Shiann Metheny said...

very sweet! What program do you use to make the collages?

Andrea said...

Absolutely, positively precious! Boy, do I miss those days!

Suzanne said...

Sweet story!!! I can see Mr. Will running over to her - too cute!!! I can't believe little Brooke is growing up so fast! Miss you bunches!!

Rachel said...

yea! for brooke!! we need to get our kiddos together. are y'all going to ellie's party? hopefully we can all play there!

Leilanni said...

Yay Brooke!!! What fun to be able to capture those very first steps!!