Thursday, November 29, 2007

Almost 30!

Guess what! I'm excited about turning 30! 20's were fun and very interesting. College, marriage, career, and motherhood were such a transitional learning experience for me.
Sure, you never start learning and growing. I just feel like I'm embarking a time in my life when I can feel more confident and comfortable. I'm also more thankful too. I'm happier. I know how much God is working and I'm excited about the plans He has for the future. It's weird, but I feel like I'm 18 again about to embrace a new world. BEING 30!!!!!

My parents cashed in some of their hotel points and hooked me and my sweetie up for a 3 day trip to NYC! We will be spending my 30th in New York! So so so excited! I can't wait to see the Rockefeller Christmas tree, Bloomingdales, a Broadway show, The Met, and lots of pizza. I look forward to this time with my hubby. I think it will be a trip to remember. Tony went to NYC with one of his brothers a year before we got married. He loved it and is very excited to go back. Any suggestions or recommendations????

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

NYC!!! You are going to love it!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. A couple of tips - wear comfortable shoes. The first time I ventured to the city I thought I should look chique. Stupidest thing I've ever done!!! Also, get your broadway tickets from TKTS. It's a booth in Times Square. They're cheaper than going to the box office. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Leilanni said...

How FUN!!! I can't think of a better way to spend the big 3-0! Take lots of pics to share with us in blogland!

Unknown said...

Hey there! I actually JUST got in from NYC today! It's sooo cold, so if you're going soon, bring a big coat. Also, the TKTS thing is a great idea, but there's some construction and it's been relocated to the bottom of the Mariott. The MET is doing Hansel and Gretel, so if you're into opera, it's such a fun one. Have such a great time!!