Monday, August 6, 2007

Scary thought

This will be a short one. . .

What if Nicole Richie and I share the same due date???? Oh my gosh!
The next logical step for her is motherhood????? What in the world?
Hopefully, the baby will inherit some of his/her GRANDfather's talent.

I go to the doctor on Wednesday (Aug. 8) for my first sonogram! I should show you all a picture of myself because I feel like I'm already showing. Or, I'm trying to convince myself that it's not all the PASTA I've been eating.

2 comments:

Leilanni said...

Okay - I just read your post about Will and was all teary-eyed and then I saw this one and completely laughed out loud! You crack me up!!!

If you have the same due date and it's a girl you could name her Nicole . . .or Richie if it's a boy??? ha ha ha

Thanks for the laugh! Can't wait to hear about the sonogram!!!

Unknown said...

I second Leilanni's comments! I had no idea your family was going through such a hard time, but am so thankful Will is okay and has a clear report!

So good to hear from you! I love this little world of blogging and am finding it VERY addictive. Oh! And congratulations on being pregnant again!! It sounds like you, Tony, and Will are very happy.